Zubab Rana (Urdu: زباب رانا) is a Pakistani television actress. She is known for her role as Aleena in Mere Khudaya and as Hania in Bandish, the former of which earner her nomination for Best Emerging Talent at Lux Style Awards. She lost her father in August 2021 at Lahore due to COVID19.
|Years active||2017 – present|
Rana made her acting debut with a role in Hum TV series Naseebo Jali (2017). She further appeared as an antagonist in social series Mere Khudaya (2018) and as a protagonist in horror series Bandish (2019). For her performance as Aleena (antagonist) in Mere Khudaya, she received a nomination for Best Emerging Talent at the 18th Lux Style Awards.
|2017||Naseebon Jali||Taniya||Hum TV|
|2018||Mere Khudaya||Aleena||ARY Digital||Nominated–Lux Style Awards for Best Emerging Talent|
|2019||Rishtay Biktay Hain||Zeba||ARY Digital|||
|2019||Mehboob Aapke Kadmon Main||Sunaina||Hum TV|
|2020||"Ye Watan Tumhara Hai"||Various|||
- "Zubab Rana: The young rising star". The Nation. 2018-11-26. Retrieved 2019-04-10.
- "Zubab's acting prowess in 'Bandish' is a force to be reckoned with". Daily Times. 2019-02-07. Retrieved 2019-04-10.
- "Zubab Rana takes new route with dark thriller Bandish". The Nation. 2019-01-10. Retrieved 2019-04-10.
- Staff, Images (2019-03-30). "Lux Style Awards 2019 nominations are out!". Dawn News. Retrieved 2019-04-10.
- "Zubab Rana breaking new ground with Bandish". The Nation. 2019-04-19. Retrieved 2019-04-27.
- "My Roza & I -Zubab Rana". Daily Times. 2019-05-28. Retrieved 2019-06-16.
- Shirazi, Maria. "Catching up with Zubab Rana". The News International. Retrieved 2019-04-27.
- Tribune.com.pk (2020-05-21). "Actors unite for 'Ye Watan Tumhara Hai' rendition, paying tribute to unsung heroes". The Express Tribune. Retrieved 2020-06-06.