Zora or Old Zora is an unincorporated community in eastern Benton County, Missouri, United States. Zora is located on the Big Buffalo Creek arm of the Lake of the Ozarks, 15.8 miles (25.4 km) east-northeast of Warsaw.
|Elevation||666 ft (203 m)|
|Time zone||UTC-6 (Central (CST))|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC-5 (CDT)|
|GNIS feature ID||729834|
- U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Zora, Missouri
- Benton County General Highway Map (PDF) (Map). Missouri Department of Transportation. 2005. Retrieved May 23, 2012.
- Missouri Atlas & Gazetteer, DeLorme, 1998, First edition, p. 44, ISBN 0-89933-224-2
- "Post Offices". Jim Forte Postal History. Retrieved 1 September 2016.
- "Benton County Place Names, 1928-1945 (archived)". The State Historical Society of Missouri. Archived from the original on 24 June 2016. Retrieved 3 September 2016.