Zia-ul-Haq (Pakistani cricketer)
Zia-ul-Haq (Urdu: ضیاء الحق; born 11 December 1994) is a Pakistani fast bowler. He is a left arm fast medium bowler who could bowl with significant pace. He has been selected for Pakistan Under-19 cricket team. He has played first-class, List A, Twenty20, Under-19 ODI, Quaid-e-Azam Trophy and miscellaneous matches. He was named in Pakistan's Twenty20 International squad for their tour of Sri Lanka in July 2015.
|Born||11 December 1994|
Vehari, Punjab, Pakistan
|Batting||Right hand bat|
|Bowling||Left arm Fast Medium|
In April 2018, he was named in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa's squad for the 2018 Pakistan Cup. He was the leading wicket-taker for Khyber Pakhtunkhwa in the tournament, with eleven dismissals in four matches. In March 2019, he was named in Federal Areas' squad for the 2019 Pakistan Cup.
- "PCB Players".
- "First-Class Matches played by Zia-ul-Haq".
- "List A Matches played by Zia-ul-Haq".
- "Twenty20 Matches played by Zia-ul-Haq".
- "Under-19 ODI Matches played by Zia-ul-Haq".
- "Quaid-e-Azam Trophy Matches played by Zia-ul-Haq".
- "Miscellaneous Matches played by Zia-ul-Haq".
- "Injured Wahab out of Sri Lanka T20". ESPNcricinfo. ESPN Sports Media. 24 July 2015. Retrieved 24 July 2015.
- "Pakistan Cup one-day tournament to begin in Faisalabad next week". Geo TV. Retrieved 21 April 2018.
- "Pakistan Cup Cricket from 25th". The News International. Retrieved 21 April 2018.
- "Pakistan Cup, 2018, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa: Batting and bowling averages". ESPN Cricinfo. Retrieved 6 May 2018.
- "Federal Areas aim to complete hat-trick of Pakistan Cup titles". Pakistan Cricket Board. Retrieved 25 March 2019.
- "Pakistan Cup one-day cricket from April 2". The International News. Retrieved 25 March 2019.
|This biographical article related to a Pakistani cricket person born in the 1990s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|