This article needs additional citations for verification. (March 2014)
- 1st zhargy: Death sentence to those who would start an uprising (To save the consistency of the country)
- 2nd zhargy: Death to those who would betray the Turkic people
- 3rd zhargy: Death to a murderer
- 4th zhargy: Death to those who would dishonour a wife of the other
- 5th zhargy: Death to a thief
- 6th zhargy: If in case of fight, one would damage the eyes of the other, he must give away his woman or equal price (Қалын - the amount of wealth which is given to the parents of the girl by a fiancé wedding before)
- 7th zhargy: If one would steal a horse, he must return ten.
- Saken Uzbekuly. "Khan Tauke i pravovoĭ pami͡a︡tnik "Zheti zhargy"". Open Library. Retrieved 2014-03-05.
- Seit Kenzheahmetuly, Ulttyk Adet Guryptyn Beimalim 220 Turi