- J. R. Clifford, who became West Virginia's first African-American attorney
- U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Zeno, Ohio
- "Muskingum County". Jim Forte Postal History. Archived from the original on 20 January 2016. Retrieved 5 January 2016.
- Everhart, F.J. (1882). 1794. History of Muskingum County, Ohio, with illustrations and biographical sketches of prominent men and pioneers. F.J. Everhart & Co. p. 446. Archived from the original on 2016-01-20. Retrieved 2016-01-06.
- "Legal Notice". Zanesville Times Recorder. 5 April 1947. Retrieved 22 October 2019.
|This Muskingum County, Ohio state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|