Zealot (from Greek ζηλωτής - zelotes, "emulator, zealous admirer or follower") may refer to:
|Look up zealot in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Zealotry, a movement in 1st century AD Judaism.
- Zealot (Judaism), Jewish zealotry in the scriptures
- Simon the Zealot, one of the apostles of Jesus Christ
- Zealots of Thessalonica, a radical party in the mid-14th century Byzantine Empire
- Zealots of Piety, in 17th century Russia
- Zealot (Marvel Comics) a villain in the Marvel Comics universe
- Zealot (Wildstorm), a Wildstorm Comics character
- "Zealots", a song on Fugees' album The Score
- Zealot, a Protoss foot soldier unit in the video game StarCraft
- Zealot: The Life and Times of Jesus of Nazareth, a book by Reza Aslan
- Zealot (album), an album by Muslimgauze
- Zealot (EP), an EP by Muslimgauze
- "The Zealot", an alternate title for the U.S. publication of Simon Scarrow's novel "The Eagle in the Sand".