|Look up Zala or zala in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Zala or Zaļā may refer to:
- Zala, Angola, a town and commune in the province of Bengo
- Zala (woreda), a woreda (district) in the Gamo Gofa Zone of the Southern Nations, Nationalities, and Peoples' Region
- Zala Ubamale, a woreda in the Southern Nations, Nationalities, and Peoples' Region of Ethiopia
- Zala, a village in the Degol Woyane tabia in Tigray Region
- Zaļā Manor, a manor house in Courland
- Zaļenieki Manor, also called Zaļā Manor, a manor house near Jelgava
- Zala, Cerknica, a settlement in the Municipality of Cerknica
- Zala, Železniki, a settlement in the Municipality of Železniki
- Zala, Tibet, a village in the Tibet Autonomous Region of China
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Zala.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.