Zagora may refer to:
- Zagora (Paphlagonia), a town of ancient Paphlagonia
- Zagora, Greece
- Zagora (Croatia), a region in inland Dalmatia
- Zagóra (disambiguation), several places in Poland
- The region of Zagore in north-eastern Bulgaria
- Zagora, Kanal ob Soči, a village in the Municipality of Kanal ob Soči, western Slovenia
- Zagora, Krapina-Zagorje County, a village near Krapina, Croatia
- Zagora (Trebinje), a village near Trebinje, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Zagori (disambiguation)
- Zagore (disambiguation)
- Zagorje (disambiguation)
- Záhorie, a region in Slovakia
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Zagora.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.