Yusuf Çim (born 26 September 1991) is a Turkish actor, singer, TV presenter and model.
|Born||26 September 1991|
|Occupation||Actor, singer, TV presenter and model|
Both before and after the 2011 Best Model of Turkey competition Çim appeared in many fashion shows. He has appeared on fashion shows such as Fashion Week, Günsel Ülkü, Forever Young and walked on the podium for well-known brands like Damat, Kiğili, Tween, Ralph Lauren, Hatemoğlu, Polo, Mango, Marks & Spencer.
His music career began in August 2013 with his EP album Olsun Bi Kere. The album features 4 different versions of the same song.
Çim started his music career by signing a contract with Leo Medya Production. His first role was on the TV series Ezra, written and directed by Tayfun Güneyer, in which he played the role of Superintendent Mustafa. The series premiered in December 2014 on Show TV. He then appeared in Gold Production's 2015 series Çilek Kokusu opposite Demet Özdemir and portrayed the character of "Burak Mazharoğlu". In 2016, he starred in another series produced by Gold Production, titled Hanım Köylü, and played opposite Gülsim İlhan Ali.
Çim started his career as a TV presenter with the program Piramit, which was produced by C Production and aired on Show TV in 2015. He was the main presenter of the competition program in which Evrim Akın and Gökhan Yıkılkan were the main coaches. He also presented Show TV's special 2016 New Year program, 'Sibel Can ile Yılbaşı Özel'.
- Aside from his professional life, Çim has taken part in a number of charitable activities. With the help of the Down Syndrome Association, he created a project titled "Don't Forget This Year!" t help children suffering from Down Syndrome.
- In 2016, Çim became the advertising face of the Loft brand, and had previously been included in the catalog shoot of the same brand.
|2019||Bana Bir Aşk Şarkısı Söyle||Leading role|
|2019||Hababam Sınıfı Yeniden||Yakışıklı||Leading role|
|2021||Hababam Sınıfı Yaz Oyunları||Yakışıklı||Leading role|
|2014||Ezra||Superintendent Mustafa||Leading role|
|2015||Çilek Kokusu||Burak Mazharoğlu||Leading role|
|2016||Hanım Köylü||Ferit Sabit||Leading role|
|2017||İçimdeki Fırtına||Emre Bademli||Leading role|
|2017||Seven Ne Yapmaz||Ozan Ekinsoy||Leading role|
|2018||Servet||Can Yiğit||Leading role|
|2020||İyi Günde Kötü Günde||Ediz||Supporting role|
|2022–||Hayaller ve Hayatlar||Sergen||Leading role|
|2013||Olsun Bi Kere||Poll Production|
- Forever Young Defilesi, "newfashionista" , 3 February 2012
- Yusuf Çim ile "Olsun Bi Kere" Raflarda, "Radyo Müzik" , 19 November 2013
- "Hanım Köylü dizisi Star TV". tvaktuel.com. 24 February 2016. Archived from the original on 31 January 2016. Retrieved 11 March 2016.
- Eğlencesi Bol Yepyeni Yarışma "Piramit", "Habertürk", 25 March 2015
- Sibel Can ve Yusuf Çim ile Ylbaşı, "Habertürk", 29 December 2015
- Yusuf Çim Down Sendromlu Çocuklar İçin Noel Baba Oldu, "Geceturk", 22 December 2013
- Yusuf Çim Loft reklam yüzü oldu, "Habertürk", 5 March 2016