Yuding Zhenren (玉鼎真人) is a Taoist deity and character in the classic Chinese novel Fengshen Yanyi. He is one of the twelve golden immortals. His disciple is Yang Jian and he taught him fighting and magical skills including the 72 earthly transformations.
In some Daoist records, Yuding Zhenren was said to one of the twelve disciples of Yuanshi Tianzun, who is the co-founder of Branch Chan of Taoism. Yuding ranked the second of the Twelve Golden Xian (十二金仙) along with Yuanshi Tianzun's other eleven students. During the war between the Zhou and Shang armies, he fought alongside the Zhou army with the other Twelve Golden Xian, helping to overthrow the Shang Dynasty.
- "The disciple of Bajinggong-not to blame Yuding's low level of realism, he is not worthy to be Yang Jian's master". INF. 16 March 2020.
- Zhonglin, Xu (June 2011). Creation of the Gods. Asiapac Books Pte Ltd. ISBN 978-981-229-588-0.
- "二郎神杨戬的师父并非玉鼎真人？_黄龙". Sohu (in Chinese). 8 July 2019.
- Werner, Edward Theodore Chalmers (2008). Mitos dan legenda China: kumpulan kisah fantastis dan rahasia di baliknya (in Indonesian). Gramedia Pustaka Utama. ISBN 978-979-22-3497-8.
- "冷眼看封神：杨戬师父玉鼎真人怎么这么菜？八九玄功真是他教的？_手机网易网". 网易 (in Chinese). 9 November 2020.