The Young Hollywood Awards was awards presented annually which honored the year's biggest achievements in pop music, movies, sports, television, fashion and more, as voted on by teenagers aged 13–19 and young adults. The award ceremonies also honored rising and promising young aged performers in Hollywood. The award ceremony usually featured a high number of celebrities and musical performers such as Taylor Swift, Selena Gomez, and Nick Jonas.
|Young Hollywood Awards|
|Awarded for||Outstanding Achievement in entertainment targeting teenagers and young adults.|
The CW (2013–2014).
The Young Hollywood Awards started in 1999. The final award ceremony was 2014.
In 2010, the following categories were awarded:
- Young Hollywood Newcomer of the Year
- Young Hollywood Artist of the Year
- Young Hollywood Superstar in the Making
- Young Hollywood Breakthrough of the Year
- Young Hollywood Comedian of the Year
- Young Hollywood Cast to Watch
- Young Hollywood Making their Mark
- Young Hollywood Style Icon
The categories which have been removed from the awards were Superstar of Tomorrow and Best Role Model.
- ^ Weisman, Jon. "CW to Broadcast Young Hollywood Awards Aug. 1". Variety. Retrieved 16 February 2021.
- ^ a b c d e f g h i j Tan, Michelle (July 2, 2010). "Nick Jonas wins Artist Of The Year at Young Hollywood Awards". Glambourvanity.com. Time Warner. Retrieved July 15, 2010.
- ^ "The 16th Annual Young Hollywood Awards". CBS Local. Retrieved 16 February 2021.
- ^ Morgan, Chris. "Short-lived award shows you may have forgotten about". MSN. Microsoft News. Retrieved 16 February 2021.