You're My Boss
|You're My Boss|
Theatrical film poster
|Directed by||Antoinette Jadaone|
|Based on||Concept by Celestine Gonzaga|
|Music by||Emerzon Texon|
|Edited by||Marya Ignacio|
|Distributed by||Star Cinema|
|Box office||₱210 million (US$4.1 million)|
- Toni Gonzaga as Georgina Lorenzana - Assistant Vice President for Marketing Affair
- Coco Martin as Pong Dalupan - Executive Secretary of the Airline Company
- Freddie Webb as Albert Chief - Commercial Officer President
- Gloria Sevilla as Lola - Pong's grandmother
- Adam Chan as Mr. Najimoto - The airline company's investor.
- Noel Trinidad as Lolo - Pong's grandfather
- Pepe Herrera as Tupe - Pong's cousin
- Jerald Napoles as Bojeck - Pong's friend
- Deniese Aguilar as Georgina's Friend
- Via Antonio as Georgina's Friend
- Joan Palisoc as Georgina's Friend
- Angela Cortez as Georgina's Friend
- Jerome Tan as Japanese Entourage
- Yoshihiro Takaga as Japanese Entourage
- Tony Lao as Japanese Entourage
- Gerry Decayco as Mang Berto
- The official theme song of the film is Baby I Need Your Loving performed by Harana.
The film earned ₱25 million on its opening day. After three days, the film had earned ₱65 million. It earned ₱100 million on its sixth day, despite strong competition from Fast and Furious 7. It was able to gross ₱200 million in its third week, earning a total gross of ₱210 million.
- Umbao, Ed (April 24, 2015). "Coco-Toni movie, "You're My Boss", earns P210 Million in the box office". Philippine News. Retrieved May 4, 2015.
- "WATCH: Coco, Toni go 'glowbal' in new 'You're My Boss' clip". ABS-CBNnews.com. April 5, 2015. Retrieved May 4, 2015.
- Cruz, Oggs (April 5, 2015). "'You're My Boss' Review: Mixed bag". The Philippine Star. Retrieved May 4, 2015.
|This article about a film made in the Philippines is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|