|Notable awards||Order of Culture of Japan|
Yoshiaki Arata (荒田 吉明 Arata Yoshiaki?, born 1924) is a pioneer of nuclear fusion research in Japan and a former professor at Osaka University. He is reported to be a strong nationalist, speaking only Japanese in public. He received the Order of Culture in 2006.
- Y. Arata and Y. C. Zhang. "Achievement of intense 'cold' fusion reaction," Proceedings of the Japanese Academy, series B, 1990. 66:l.
- Y.Arata. Patent Application US 2006/0153752 A
- "La rivincita del Samurai" (in Italian). Il Sole 24 Ore. 22 May 2008.
- Ludovica Manusardi Carlesi (22 May 2008). "Nucleare, la fusione fredda funziona" (in Italian). Il Sole 24 Ore.
- Arata receives award from Emperor of Japan
- "Cold fusion success in Japan gets warm reception in India". Thaindian News. 2008-05-27.
|This article about a Japanese scientist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a physicist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|