|Look up Yggdrasil in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Yggdrasil is the world tree of Norse mythology.
Yggdrasil may also refer to:
- Yggdrasil (Gaming), an award-winning game development company. Owned by Cherry AB a Swedish Listed Company
- Yggdrasil (album), an album by the Japanese rock band Bump of Chicken
- Yggdrasil (band), a folk band from the Faroe Islands
- Yggdrasil Linux/GNU/X, an early Linux (computer operating system) distribution
- Yggdrasil (Digimon), the overseer of the Digital World in several series of the Digimon franchise
- Mithos Yggdrasill, a character in the video game Tales of Symphonia
- Yggdrasil, name of the computer that orders the attack on Gloire in the video game Silpheed
- Yggdrasil, authentication service created by Mojang used in games Minecraft and Scrolls (video game)
- Yggdrasil, an enormous and complex computer system used to run reality in Oh My Goddess!
- Yggdrasil, a sand cruiser in the video game Xenogears, later modified into the Yggdrasil II and Yggdrasil III
- Yggdrasil Labyrinth, the setting of the Etrian Odyssey series of video games
- Yggdrasil, the name of the game that the anime Overlord is set in
For alternative spellings, see:
- Ygdrassil (musical group), a Dutch harmony singing folk duo
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Yggdrasil.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.