Yeht Mae was an electro-industrial band from California which began in 1988 by vocalist and keyboard programmer Jeremy Daw. Daw was later joined by vocalist Lynda Sterling and released two self-distributed cassette demos. Their first CD "1000 Veins" was released by the British gothic/industrial label Gymnastic Records whose albums were pressed in Germany.
|Origin||California, United States|
Out of Line
|Past members||Jeremy Daw|
The band's primary lyrical themes cover strange subjects such as death, experimental surgery, and alien abductions.
- Against Nature - cassette demo (1988)
- Endless Enemies - cassette demo (1990)
- 1000 Veins - CD (1991) Gymnastic Records
- Anatomy - CD (1992) Zoth Ommog
- Transmitter - CD (1994) Zoth Ommog
- eaM theY - CD (1996) Out of Line Music • CD (1997) Metropolis Records
- Sacred War - CD track #3 Keep the Devil Down (1990) Gymnastic Records
- Hurt-A Psychotechnics Compilation - LP Side B track #5Remission - (1991) Braindrops Records
- Torture Tech Overdrive - LP Side B track #5 Freedom (1991) If It Moves...
- Body Rapture II - CD track #8 Proximity Effect (1992) Zoth Ommog
- Zoth In Your Mind - CD track #3 Take Him Out Back (1993) Zoth Ommog
- The Colours of Zoth Ommog - CD track #8 Beater (1994) Zoth Ommog
- Torture Tech Overdrive - CD track #13 Freedom (1994) Cleopatra Records
- Totentanz - The Best of Zoth Ommog 2xCD CD #2 track #7 Gods and Children - (1994) Cleopatra Records
- There Is No Time - 4xCD CD #3 track #2 Gun Control (1995) Ras Dva Records
- On the Line - CD track #4 Lynaka Says Don't Dream and track #5 Heaven in Hell (1996) Out of Line
- Vertigo Compilation (04/1996) - CD track #4 Lynaka Says Don't Dream - (1996) Celtic Circle Productions
- Awake the Machines - On the Line Vol. 2 - 2xCD CD #1 track #15 Awake the Machine 1997, Out of Line / Sub/Mission Records
- The Complete History of Zoth Ommog: Totentanz - 4xCD CD #2 track #7 Gods and Children - (1999) Cleopatra Records