Yalvaç is a town and district of Isparta Province in the Mediterranean Region of Turkey. It is the seat of Yalvaç District. Its population is 22,538 (2022). The ruins of ancient Antioch of Pisidia are 1 km northeast of the town.
|Coordinates: 38°17′44″N 31°10′48″E / 38.29556°N 31.18000°ECoordinates: 38°17′44″N 31°10′48″E / 38.29556°N 31.18000°E|
|• Mayor||Halil Hilmi Tütüncü (MHP)|
|Elevation||1,150 m (3,770 ft)|
|Time zone||TRT (UTC+3)|
Twin towns - Sister citiesEdit
Yalvaç is twinned with:
A panorama of Antioch, Pisidia.
- ^ a b "Address-based population registration system (ADNKS) results dated 31 December 2022, Favorite Reports" (XLS). TÜİK. Retrieved 13 March 2023.
- ^ İlçe Belediyesi, Turkey Civil Administration Departments Inventory. Retrieved 1 March 2023.
- ^ "Twinning with Palestine Network - U.K. groups and organisations involved". www.twinningwithpalestine.net. Retrieved 2016-05-29.
- Yalvac information Web site (in Turkish)
- Yalvaç Official Yalvac news page] (in Turkish)
- Municipality's official website (in Turkish)
- Yalvac MYO (in Turkish)