Yaletown–Roundhouse is an underground station on the Canada Line of Metro Vancouver's SkyTrain rapid transit system. The station is located on Davie Street at Mainland Street, approximately 80 metres (260 ft) northwest of Pacific Boulevard, and serves the residential and retail areas of Yaletown and Downtown Vancouver in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
|Location||297 Davie Street, Vancouver|
|Opened||August 17, 2009|
|Rank||19 of 53|
Yaletown–Roundhouse station opened in 2009, and its name is derived from the neighbourhood in which it is located, as well as a historic railway roundhouse which now serves as a community centre. VIA Architecture was the architecture firm responsible for designing the station.
In 2018, TransLink announced that Yaletown–Roundhouse station, as well as two other Canada Line stations located in downtown Vancouver, would receive an accessibility upgrade which includes additional escalators. Construction began on January 28, 2019, and was completed by July.
|C||Concourse||Compass vending machines and fare gates|
|← ■ Canada Line towards Waterfront (Vancouver City Centre)|
|Island platform; doors will open on the left|
|■ Canada Line towards Richmond–Brighouse and YVR–Airport (Olympic Village) →|
Yaletown–Roundhouse station is served by a single entrance located at the northeast corner of the intersection at Davie Street and Mainland Street.
The following bus routes can be found in close proximity to Yaletown–Roundhouse station:
|23 Main Street Station|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Yaletown–Roundhouse station.|
- "2019 Transit Service Performance Review – SkyTrain Stations Ranked by Annual Boardings" (PDF). translink.ca. TransLink. Retrieved August 2, 2020.
- "History of Yaletown". Roundhouse Community Arts & Recreation Centre. Archived from the original on January 15, 2019. Retrieved February 8, 2019.
- "Canada Line Stations". VIA Architecture. Archived from the original on December 26, 2018. Retrieved February 8, 2019.
- Chan, Kenneth (July 9, 2018). "More escalators to be installed at every Canada Line station in downtown Vancouver". Daily Hive. Archived from the original on July 10, 2018. Retrieved February 8, 2019.
- Chan, Kenneth (February 1, 2019). "Construction begins on new escalators for all downtown Canada Line stations". Daily Hive. Archived from the original on February 2, 2019. Retrieved February 8, 2019.
- "Canada Line Escalator Enhancement Project". TransLink. Archived from the original on February 9, 2019. Retrieved August 3, 2019.
- Chan, Kenneth (August 1, 2019). "First new Canada Line train arrives in Metro Vancouver (VIDEO)". Daily Hive. Archived from the original on August 1, 2019. Retrieved August 3, 2019.
- Yaletown–Roundhouse Station Entrance Locations (PDF) (Map). TransLink. Retrieved August 3, 2019.
- Yaletown–Roundhouse Station Map (PDF) (Map). TransLink. October 2018. Retrieved August 3, 2019.