Yafran or Yifren (Arabic: يفرن) is one of the districts of Libya (baladiyat). It is located in the northwest part of the country and its capital is Yafran. Between the 2007 reorganization of districts and the 2013 reorganization, most of its territory was part of Jabal al Gharbi District, although the southwestern part was in Nalut District. In 2013, its territory was placed in Nafusa Mountains District. However, by 2015 it had been restored as a district.
- From 2001 to 2007, Yafran bordered the following districts:
- There is not accord on the boundaries of Yafran District between 1995 and 2001.
- شعبيات الجماهيرية العظمى – Sha'biyat of Great Jamahiriya, accessed July 6, 2007, in Arabic
- "الكشف المرفق بقرار مجلس الوزراء رقم 180 لسنة 2013 ميلادي بإنشاء البلديات" [Appendix Council of Ministers resolution No. 180 for the year 2013 AD the establishment of baladiyat] (PDF) (in Arabic). اللجنة المركزية لانتخاب المجالس البلدية [The Central Committee for the election of baladiyah councils]. Archived from the original (PDF) on 24 December 2015.
- "اسماء البلديات" [The names of the baladiyat] (in Arabic). اللجنة المركزية لانتخاب المجالس البلدية [The Central Committee for the election of baladiyah councils]. 26 March 2015. Archived from the original on 13 December 2015.
- "Districts of Libya". Statoids.com. Retrieved 7 November 2010.