This article may contain excessive or inappropriate references to self-published sources. (April 2014)
Yuksel Seeds operates five research and production stations and owns 1,200 hectares of agricultural land and 650 acres of qualified high-tech greenhouses with the presence of advanced R&D activities. The company has a wide chain of distributors worldwide and exports its products to over 40 countries.
The company is run as a family business by seven brothers, the oldest of which, Mehmet, is a founder, general manager and the main breeder of the company. He is also a member of the board of Antalyaspor, a local football club. Mehmet Yüksel was twice selected the successful entrepreneur of the year (in 2007 and in 2011) by Antalya Industrialists' and Businessmen's Association (ANSIAD).
- "ANSIAD 2007 yilin girişimcisi Mehmet Yüksel seçildi" (in Turkish). ANSIAD. Retrieved 6 April 2014.
- "Corporate". Yüksel Tohumculuk. Retrieved 5 April 2014.
- "Antalya Tarımı'nın gururu Yüksel Tohum". Milliyet.com.tr (in Turkish). Antalya. 4 October 2013. Retrieved 6 April 2014.
- "Tohum ihracatında sevindirici gelişme: Yüksel Tohum, domatesi anavatanına götürdü!" (in Turkish). Günola Ajans. Retrieved 6 April 2014.
- "Board of Directors" (in Turkish). Antalyaspor. Retrieved 5 April 2014.
- "Yilin başarili işadami ödülü sn.Mehmet Yüksel'e verilecek" (in Turkish). ANSIAD. Retrieved 6 April 2014.
- ""Yüksel Tohum"a Teşekkür Mesajı". Antalyaspor (in Turkish). Antalya. 4 October 2013. Retrieved 5 April 2014.