Wu Xiaohui (吳小暉) is Chairman and Chief Executive of Anbang Insurance Group, one of the largest insurers in China. He is married to Zhuo Ran, the granddaughter of Deng Xiaoping, the former Chinese paramount leader. -->
Over a ten-year period beginning with Anbang's founding in 2004, Wu transformed the insurer from a minor player in China's insurance market to a high-profile global investment firm. As of mid-March 2016, Anbang claims to have assets of RMB1.65 trillion, or about USD 253 billion. He is known for negotiating large transactions without the support of investment bankers,  and according to the Financial Times "makes all the key decisions" for Anbang. 
- "Group led by Chinese firm Anbang bids $12.8 billion for Starwood Hotels". Los Angeles Times. Retrieved 2016-03-17.
- Bhaktavatsalam, Hui-Yong Yu Sree Vidya. "The Chinese Dealmaker Following Buffett's Lead". Bloomberg L.P. Retrieved 2016-03-15.
- "Anbang Insurance (Group) Inc - Insurance,Bank,Investment". anbanggroup.com. Retrieved 2016-03-16.
- jonny_browning, Jonathan Browning. "Gate-Crashing, Cutting In: Anbang's Recipe for Billions of Deals". Bloomberg L.P. Retrieved 2016-03-16.
- "Anbang drives a hard bargain on its shopping spree". Financial Times. 2016-03-17. ISSN 0307-1766. Retrieved 2016-03-17.
- Wildau, Gabriel (2016-03-15). "Rise of Wu Xiaohui, Anbang's low-profile, high-octane chairman". Financial Times. ISSN 0307-1766. Retrieved 2016-03-15.
- "What's Driving Insurer Anbang's Big Bang?". Caixin. Retrieved 2016-03-15.