World Trade Centre (Dubai Metro)
World Trade Centre (Arabic: المركز التجاري العالمي) is a rapid transit station on the Red Line of the Dubai Metro in Dubai, UAE, serving the area around the Dubai World Trade Centre (DWTC) building. The station is named after the World Trade Centre.
|Location||Dubai World Trade Centre|
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
|Operated by||Dubai Metro|
|Opened||May 15, 2010|
The station opened as part of the Red Line on 15 May 2010. It is close to the World Trade Centre and the API World Tower (aka Al Ali Tower). The station is also close to a number of bus routes.
- Dubai World Trade Centre building
- "Dubai Metro Red Line Map". dubaiguidemap.com. Dubai Guide Map. Retrieved 23 May 2021.
- "Metro station – World Trade Centre – Dubai". WikiRoutes. Retrieved 23 May 2021.
- "World Trade Centre Metro Station". Dubai Online. Retrieved 23 May 2021.
- "Dubai Metro Red Line". Dubai Online. Retrieved 23 May 2021.
- "World Trade Centre". Metro Line Map. Retrieved 23 May 2021.
- "How to get to World Trade Centre in Dubai by Bus or Metro?". moovit. Retrieved 23 May 2021.