Wordplay is a literary technique in which the nature of the words used themselves become part of the subject of the work (e.g. puns, spoonerisms, etc.) (See the list of forms of word play for a compiled list of wordplay techniques).
This can also mean:
Film and TVEdit
- Wordplay (film), a 2006 documentary film about crossword puzzles
- Wordplay (website), a website run by screenwriters Ted Elliott and Terry Rossio
- Wordplay (game show), a game show that ran on NBC from 1986 to 1987
- Wordplay (UK game show), a game show that began to air in 2009 on UK channel Five
- "Wordplay" (The Twilight Zone), an episode of the television series The New Twilight Zone
- Wordplay (musician), a British musician
- Wordplay (album), a music album by the Christian parody band Apologetix
- "Wordplay" (song), a song from the album Mr. A-Z, written by Jason Mraz
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Wordplay.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.