Women Everywhere is a 1930 American Pre-Code musical adventure film directed by Alexander Korda and starring J. Harold Murray, Fifi D'Orsay, and George Grossmith, Jr. It is set amongst the French Foreign Legion in North Africa.
|Directed by||Alexander Korda|
|Produced by||Ned Marin|
|Written by||George Grossmith, Jr.|
|Starring||J. Harold Murray|
George Grossmith, Jr.
|Music by||Peter Brunelli|
|Edited by||Harold D. Schuster|
|Distributed by||Fox Film Corporation|
- J. Harold Murray as Charles Jackson
- Fifi D'Orsay as Lili La Fleur
- George Grossmith, Jr. as Aristide Brown
- Clyde Cook as Sam Jones
- Ralph Kellard as Michael Kopulos
- Rose Dione as Zephyrine
- Walter McGrail as Lieutenant of Legionnaires
- Harry Cording as Legionnaire in Cafe
- Hans Fuerberg as German Legionnaire
- Bob Kortman as Swedish Legionnaire
- Louis Mercier as Waiter
- Hector Sarno as Italian Legionnaire
- Harry Semels as Legionnaire Officer
- Kulik, Karol. Alexander Korda: The Man Who Could Work Miracles. Virgin Books, 1990.
|This article about a musical film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|