|Look up womanizer in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Womanizer may refer to:
- "Womanizer" (song), a 2008 song by Britney Spears
- "Womanizer", a term for a promiscuous heterosexual man
- "Womanizer", a 1977 song by Blood, Sweat & Tears from Brand New Day
- Womanizer, a 2004 album by Absolute Steel
- "Womanizer", a 2009 song by Sliimy from Paint Your Face
- The Womanizer, 1992 novella by Warren Adler
- The Womanizer, 2002 novel by Rick Salutin
- An electropneumatic gadget for autostimulation
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Womanizer.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.