Wolfgang's Steakhouse is a steakhouse whose flagship restaurant is located on Park Avenue in Manhattan where patrons are encouraged to tip in $2 bills. The restaurant is owned by former headwaiter at Peter Luger Steak House, Wolfgang Zwiener. Wolfgang's has been frequently ranked as among the top ten steakhouses in New York City. Notable patrons include Jimmy Fallon, Brian Malfettone & Tom Schlobohm. The staff has been described as "more efficient than warm" and the atmosphere as "gruff", by Frank Bruni of the New York Times.
|Head chef||Wolfgang Zwiener|
|Street address||4 Park Ave (flagship location)|
|City||New York City|
|Other locations||multiple locations|
The restaurant has since expanded with 11 locations, including New Jersey, California, Florida and some Asian countries, including Japan and South Korea. A branch opened on Duddell Street in Hong Kong in June 2017.
- Feldman, Zachary (2014-07-14). "The 10 Best Steakhouses in NYC". Village Voice. Retrieved 2015-09-14.
- Bruni, Frank (30 June 2004). "Eat Up, but Don't Tell Your Cardiologist". New York Times. Retrieved 2015-09-14.
- Platt, Adam. "Wolf's Steaks". NYMag.com. Retrieved 2015-09-14.
- Cody Kendall (2015-02-26). "Wolfgang's Steakhouse in Somerville honors tradition". NJ.com. Retrieved 2015-09-14.
- Walter O'Brien (2014-10-24). "Wolfgang's Steakhouse to make its NJ debut in Somerville Town Center". NJ.com. Retrieved 2015-09-14.
- Bernice Chan (28 June 2017). "Newly opened Wolfgang's Steakhouse in Central doesn't stand out from the crowd". South China Morning Post.