Ludwig Wittgenstein was a philosopher.
Wittgenstein may also refer to:
- Wittgenstein (film), a 1993 biopic of Ludwig Wittgenstein
- Wittgenstein family
- Wittgenstein Castle, near Bad Laasphe
- Haus Wittgenstein, a building in Vienna, Austria
- Wittgenstein, a former principality now incorporated into Kreis Siegen-Wittgenstein
- Wittgenstein, a fictional computer in The Brave Little Toaster to the Rescue and The Brave Little Toaster Goes to Mars
People with the surnameEdit
- August Wittgenstein, German-Swedish actor and nobleman
- Karl Wittgenstein, Austrian tycoon
- Margaret Stonborough-Wittgenstein
- Paul Wittgenstein, pianist
- Louis I, Count of Sayn-Wittgenstein (1532–1605), German nobleman
- Prince Peter Wittgenstein (1769–1843), Russian Field Marshal
- Ludwig zu Sayn-Wittgenstein-Berleburg (1799–1866), Russian aristocrat
- Princess Carolyne zu Sayn-Wittgenstein (1819–1887), Russian noblewoman, Franz Liszt's mistress and patron
- Heinrich Prinz zu Sayn-Wittgenstein (1916–1944), World War II German flying ace
- Botho Prinz zu Sayn-Wittgenstein-Hohenstein (1927–2008), German politician
- Richard, 6th Prince of Sayn-Wittgenstein-Berleburg (1934–2017), German businessman
- Princess Nathalie of Sayn-Wittgenstein-Berleburg (born 1975), Danish equestrian
- Sayn-Wittgenstein, a German noble family
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Wittgenstein.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.