|Look up WIMP or wimp in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Wimp, WiMP or WIMP may refer to:
- Wimp, an individual labelled cowardly or the lack of bravery
- Example: "He would not take the dare, proving he was a wimp."
Science and technologyEdit
- Weakly-interacting massive particles, a hypothetical particle of matter
- WIMP (computing), the "window, icon, menu, pointer" paradigm
- WIMP (software bundle), referring to web stack of Windows (operating system), IIS (web server), MySQL (database management system), and PHP/Perl/Python (programming language)
- WiMP, Wireless Music Player
- WIMP Argon Programme, an experiment at Laboratori Nazionali del Gran Sasso, Italy, for the research of cold dark matter
- WURH-CD, a television station (channel 25) licensed to serve Miami, Florida, United States, which held the call signs WIMP-LP, WIMP-CA, and WIMP-CD from 1997 to 2017
- "The Diary of Horace Wimp", a track on the Electric Light Orchestra album Discovery
- Wimpy (disambiguation)
- Farkle (Wimp Out), a dice game that has also been called or is similar to 1000/5000/10000, Cosmic Wimpout, Greed, Hot Dice, Squelch, Zilch, or Zonk
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Wimp.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.