William Kilmarnock (16 January 1922 – 7 June 2009) was a Scottish footballer who most notably captained Motherwell's 1952 Scottish Cup winning team. He also played for Airdrie and Irvine Meadow XI.
|Full name||William Kilmarnock|
|Date of birth||16 January 1922|
|Place of birth||Irvine, Scotland|
|Date of death||7 June 2009(aged 87)|
|–||Irvine Meadow XI|
|1948||Scottish League XI||1||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only|
- Willie Kilmarnock, MotherWELLnet
- Willie Kilmarnock: Footballer and publican, The Scotsman, 26 June 2009
- John Litster (October 2012). "A Record of pre-war Scottish League Players". Scottish Football Historian magazine. Cite journal requires
- Willie Kilmarnock at Post War English & Scottish Football League A–Z Player's Database
- "Willie Kilmarnock". Londonhearts.com. London Hearts Supporters' Club. Retrieved 11 December 2011.