Williams Arena at Minges Coliseum
Williams Arena at Minges Coliseum is a multi-purpose arena in Greenville, North Carolina, US. The arena opened in 1968. It is home to the East Carolina University Pirates men's and women's basketball teams and women's volleyball team. The facility underwent a complete renovation prior to the 1994–95 season and currently seats 8,000 people. The building was named for the Minges and Williams families in honor of their longstanding support of the University.
|Location||1 Ficklen Drive|
Greenville, NC 27858
|Owner||East Carolina University|
|Operator||East Carolina University|
|Opened||January 27, 1968|
($18.1 million in 2019 dollars)
|Architect||F. Carter Williams|
Corley Redfoot Architects (renovations 1993 to present)
|Structural engineer||Kahn & Furbush|
|General contractor||Dickinson, Inc.|
|East Carolina University Athletics|
- "Williams Arena at Minges Coliseum - Facilities - East Carolina University Athletics". East Carolina University. Retrieved July 20, 2019.
- Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis. "Consumer Price Index (estimate) 1800–". Retrieved January 1, 2020.
- Minges Construction
- Williams Arena at Minges Coliseum at ecuporates.com, URL accessed November 17, 2009. Archived 11/17/09
- Williams Arena at Minges Coliseum at media.lib.edu.com, URL accessed November 17, 2009. Archived 11/17/09
- "Minges Coliseum/Williams Arena". media.lib.ecu.edu. ECU. Retrieved 2019-07-18.
|This article about a sports venue in North Carolina is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|