Yrjö William Kanerva (26 November 1902 – 10 October 1956) was a Finnish international footballer who earned 51 caps at international level between 1922 and 1938, scoring 13 goals. Kanerva played club football for HJK and HPS, and he competed at the 1936 Summer Olympics.
Kanerva in HPS shirt in 1927.
|Full name||Yrjö William Kanerva|
|Date of birth||26 November 1902|
|Place of birth||Impilahti, Grand Duchy of Finland|
|Date of death||10 October 1956(aged 53)|
|Place of death||Helsinki, Finland|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only|
- "Finland - International Player Records". RSSSF. Retrieved 7 November 2009.
- "William Kanerva". National Football Teams. Benjamin Strack-Zimmerman. Retrieved 27 September 2018.
- "William Kanerva". Sports Reference. Archived from the original on 17 April 2020. Retrieved 7 November 2009.
- "William KANERVA". FIFA. Retrieved 7 November 2009.
- William Kanerva at International Olympic Committee
- William Kanerva at Olympic Channel
- William Kanerva at Olympedia
- William Kanerva at Olympics at Sports-Reference.com (archived)
- William Kanerva at FIFA
- William Kanerva at National-Football-Teams.com
- William Kanerva at WorldFootball.net
- William Kanerva in SpeedSkatingBase.eu
- William Kanerva at SpeedSkatingNews.info
- William Kanerva at SpeedSkatingStats.com
|This biographical article relating to Finnish football is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|