Wild Horse Ambush
Wild Horse Ambush is a 1952 American Western film directed by Fred C. Brannon and written by William Lively. The film stars Michael Chapin, Eilene Janssen, James Bell, Richard Avonde, Roy Barcroft and Julian Rivero. The film was released on April 15, 1952, by Republic Pictures.
|Wild Horse Ambush|
|Directed by||Fred C. Brannon|
|Produced by||Rudy Ralston|
|Screenplay by||William Lively|
|Music by||Stanley Wilson|
|Edited by||Harold Minter|
|Distributed by||Republic Pictures|
This article needs a plot summary. (November 2018)
- Michael Chapin as Red White
- Eilene Janssen as Judy Dawson
- James Bell as Sheriff Tom White
- Richard Avonde as Jalisco
- Roy Barcroft as Big John Harkins
- Julian Rivero as Enrico Espinosa
- Movita Castaneda as Lita Espinosa
- Drake Smith as Henchman Mace Gary
- Scott Lee as Henchman Shorty
- Alex Montoya as Pedro
- John Daheim as Henchman Turk
- Ted Cooper as Spy
- Wayne Burson as Henchman Tom
- "Wild Horse Ambush (1952) - Overview". TCM.com. Retrieved 2015-11-29.
- "Wild-Horse-Ambush-Serial- - Trailer - Cast - Showtimes". NYTimes.com. Retrieved 2015-11-29.
- "Wild Horse Ambush". Afi.com. Retrieved 2015-11-29.
|This 1950s Western film–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|