The table in this section needs a key to explain how the checks and X's work (check vs check/X vs X/check vs X meaning).
This stub was proposed for deletion. I would agree with merger, but think it could be a whole article. Should we halt the proposed deletion process, be bold and merge or develop it, or send it to WP:AfD? I'm concerned that deletion without debate will be controversial, and the clock is ticking on the prod timeline. Bearian (talk) 17:14, 24 November 2019 (UTC)
- The tagger Sridc removed the tag, so I'm going ahead and merge it. Bearian (talk) 17:20, 24 November 2019 (UTC)
- Done. Bearian (talk) 17:31, 24 November 2019 (UTC)
- @Bearian: Well done. There is nothing to stop Interracial attraction being split off again in the future if it is sufficiently developed within Interracial marriage. --John B123 (talk) 17:39, 24 November 2019 (UTC)
Please see Talk:Gender dysphoria beginning with Let's move away from U.S.-centric articles (DSM-5 vs. ICD-11) for the debate and associated edits and reverts to the article lede (introduction). - Mark D Worthen PsyD (talk) (I'm a man—traditional male pronouns are fine.) 06:47, 15 February 2020 (UTC)
- This specific discussion/debate has been resolved, but your input is always welcome! Many thanks - Mark D Worthen PsyD (talk) (I'm a man—traditional male pronouns are fine.) 22:51, 12 March 2020 (UTC)
Cake and cunnilingus dayEdit
I am not an editor, actually i dont know how to edit here.
There's no any article about the subject above , while there's one , steak and bj day, that is, that seems very old , despite the deletion nominations.
I wish i could create one but i cant. In my opinion ,the fact that there's only the one side presented here ,might give the 'wrong' message to young people and of course could make Wikipedia look unreliable — Preceding unsigned comment added by Georgeof1001 (talk • contribs) 20:48, 18 March 2020 (UTC)
- @Georgeof1001: welcome to Wikipedia! I've not heard of this day. Are there any reliable sources (not Facebook or Reddit, for example) that show this a "real" day? EvergreenFir (talk) 20:51, 18 March 2020 (UTC)
- @EvergreenFir: Thank you! Yes, it is a well known Holiday , in Europe mostly, not less reliable sources from other Wiki artiles, like MSN, Bild, and many others. With a quick google search , one can find endless references from known media, still , it's a surprise that there is no article yet here.Georgeof1001 (talk) 17:31, 19 March 2020 (UTC)
- I can't say I've heard of it before. A google search brings up lots of results, but most are not what would be considered reliable sources. However, there are probably enough RS's to back up an article. You could also argue that for the sake of equality on WP, we need the article to balance Steak and Blowjob Day. --John B123 (talk) 17:45, 19 March 2020 (UTC)
- Exactly ! We need the article to balance Steak and bj day.I was hoping to get some help or prompt editors to create it. There are many reliable sources out there , actually more sources than steak and bj had about when it was created. Georgeof1001 (talk) 22:06, 19 March 2020 (UTC)
- @EvergreenFir: @John B123: Hi !
There are already links on page User:Georgeof1001/Cake and Cunnilingus Day, also part of the text for the article, but I don't know how to post it, if you want to help because I'm not relevant,it would be great Georgeof1001 (talk) 22:04, 28 March 2020 (UTC)
Would someone please check the spate of edits to these two articles by newish editor Buzinezz? I'm not sure what to make of them. Beyond My Ken (talk) 06:04, 2 May 2020 (UTC)
- @Beyond My Ken: Hi. I've had a look and can't find anything wrong with the edits per se. However, both articles are unbalanced in regard to coverage, some countries having detailed content and others only a couple of lines, and Buzinezz's edits are adding to this imbalance. Regards --John B123 (talk) 11:18, 2 May 2020 (UTC)
Tax on Women's breasts - Breast TaxEdit
There is a discussion to delete the article about the Breast Tax on women. Please share your opinions here - Wikipedia:Articles for deletion/Breast Tax. Your opinions are needed. Many of you in this project might be interested. 2402:3A80:190C:BA58:D59C:FF64:4BFF:FE66 (talk) 15:17, 12 May 2020 (UTC)
Rape and Mutual SexEdit
I think there should be a subject about how rape is different from mutual sex. Wale18 (talk) 01:03, 15 May 2020 (UTC)
- Why not just try reading the first sentence of Rape? And maybe then read on for extra clarity. And then read Sexual consent. What do you actually mean by 'mutual sex' and what specifically is the area of coverage you feel we are missing? Nick Moyes (talk) 09:29, 18 May 2020 (UTC)