The following discussions are requested to have community-wide attention:
|1. Is the ADL a generally reliable source?
2. Is the ADL a reliable source on topics related to hate groups and extremism in the United States?
3. Is the ADL reliable and/or a biased source for Israel/Palestine related topics?
4. Should the labelling of organisations and individuals by the ADL (particularly as antisemitic) be attributed?
|Should the text enclosed in the section headed Disputed Section be included in the article?|
|There is a dispute over the following edit made on the 18 June 2020: https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Jacobin_(magazine)&oldid=963151905
The edit in question was reverted to the current article.
Reinstate, The edit should be reinstated
|In what order should the sections of this article appear? Should the section about the Catholic teaching on condoms appear first, or should the section on the care provided to AIDS patients come first? Prior discussion can be found above. Relisting to get further discussion. --Slugger O'Toole (talk) 20:07, 22 June 2020 (UTC)|
|How should popes, cardinals, and bishops be referred to in running text? Is "Pope" or "Cardinal" or "Bishop" more akin to a job title or an honorific? For example, should we say "Cardinal Soane Mafi," or "Soane Mafi, the bishop of Tonga?" --Slugger O'Toole (talk) 13:53, 16 June 2020 (UTC)|
|Should the article "Basilica" also discuss Basilicas in the Catholic Church? There is already a separate article covering this subject exclusively. 12:43, 16 June 2020 (UTC)|
|Shall we summarize the following:
|Should this article say in the lead that Falun Gong is a new religious movement? Doug Weller talk 08:53, 13 June 2020 (UTC)|
|The outcome of the previous RFC and the subsequent post-closure discussions made me start an RFC regarding inclusion the following quote:|
|Shall we summarize the following allegations from former MEK members:
|Does the Praise & Criticism section contain editorializing?
Does the Praise & Criticism section contain poor writing?
Is the sourcing in the Praise & Criticism section unreliable?
|Should the lede of this article mention that the desecration of a consecrated communion wafer (Eucharist) took place during the protest and became a major story in the media? --Slugger O'Toole (talk) 12:22, 4 June 2020 (UTC)|
- "The Cult of Rajavi". Archived from the original on 23 February 2009. Retrieved 3 August 2009.
- Duss, Matthew (29 March 2011). "Don't Taint a Victory for Iranian Human Rights". Center for American Progress. Retrieved 9 March 2020.
- JANNESSARI, SOHAIL; LOUCAIDES, DARREN. "Spain's Vox Party Hates Muslims—Except the Ones Who Fund It". Foreign Policy. Retrieved 9 March 2020.