Wiam Dislam (born 22 October 1987 in Rabat, Morocco) is a Moroccan taekwondo practitioner. She stands at 180 cm. She competed in the +67 kg event at the 2012 Summer Olympics and was the flag bearer for Morocco during the opening ceremony.
She competed in the +67 kg event at the 2016 Summer Olympics. She was defeated by Maria Espinoza of Mexico in the quarterfinals. She defeated Kirstie Alora of the Philippines in the repechage and was then defeated by Bianca Walkden of Great Britain in the bronze medal match. She was the flag bearer for Morocco during the closing ceremony. Presently, she is a coach in fujairah martial arts club.
- "DISLAM Wiam". Rio 2016. Retrieved 2016-08-23.
- Staff. "London 2012 Opening Ceremony - Flag Bearers" (PDF). Olympics. Retrieved 10 August 2012.
- London 2012 profile Archived 2013-01-27 at Archive.today
- "Wiam Dislam porte-drapeau de la délégation marocaine" (in French). Libération (Morocco). 12 July 2012. Retrieved 11 August 2012.
- "Rio 2016". Rio 2016. Archived from the original on 2016-08-26. Retrieved 2016-08-23.
- "The Flagbearers for the Rio 2016 Closing Ceremony". 2016-08-21. Retrieved 2016-08-23.
| Flag Bearer for Morocco
|This biographical article related to sports in Morocco is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|