|Look up who or WHO in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Who or WHO may refer to:
Arts and entertainmentEdit
- Who, a creature in the Dr. Seuss book Horton Hears a Who!
- Who, a creature in the Dr. Seuss book How the Grinch Stole Christmas!
- Who, a first baseman in the Abbott and Costello routine "Who's on First?"
- Who (film), a 2018 Indian film
- Who? (film), a 1974 English film adaptation of Algis Budrys' novel (see below), directed by Jack Gold
- The Who, an English rock band
- "Who?" (song), written by Jerome Kern, Otto Harbach, and Oscar Hammerstein II, 1925
- "Who", by David Byrne and St. Vincent from Love This Giant, 2012
- "Who", by Diana Ross from Silk Electric, 1982
- "Who", by Disturbed from Immortalized, 2015
- "Who", by Lauv from How I'm Feeling, 2020
- "Who", by Moonbin & Sanha, 2022
- "Who", by Neil Cicierega from Mouth Moods, 2017
- "Who", by Sugababes, a B-side of the single "Hole in the Head", 2003
- "Who", by Zayn from the film Ghostbusters, 2016
- "Who...", by Ayumi Hamasaki from Loveppears, 1999
- "Who", written by Irving Berlin, c. 1922–1926
- "The Who", by Hieroglyphics from 3rd Eye Vision, 1998