Weston-super-Mare Rugby Football Club is an English rugby union team based in Weston-super-Mare, Somerset. The club runs five senior teams, including a colts and veterans side and the full range of junior teams  The first XV play in South West Premier, a level five league in the English rugby union system, following their promotion from Tribute South West 1 West in 2017.
|Full name||Weston-super-Mare Rugby Football Club|
|Location||Weston-super-Mare, Somerset, England|
|Ground(s)||Recreation Ground, Drove Road (Capacity: 6,000)|
|Coach(es)||Glenn Dickson, Darren Crompton, Rich Hynes, Dave Bird, Rich Bignell|
|Most caps||Chris brown (431)|
|Top scorer||Robbie Hazzard|
|League(s)||South West Premier|
|2019–20||Runners up (not promoted)|
The club was formed in 1875 and played their early games on what is now a supermarket car park before moving to their present ground at Drove Road in 1880. The Great Depression saw people from Wales arriving in the town, played rugby for Weston and became one of the top clubs in the country at that time. Recently they have had a resurgence in player attendance, overall improvement in facilities and a thriving social scene which has equated to success on the field. They are the most successful club in town by way of League and Somerset cup success over their 141-year history.
- Somerset Senior Cup winners (11): 1979, 1981, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2007, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2017
- South West 1 champions: 2001–02
- Somerset Division 3 South champions: 2008–09
- South West 1 West champions: 2016–17
- Bristol Combination Cup winners: 2019
- Somerset 2 South champions: 2008–09
- Somerset 3 South champions: 2008–09
- Somerset 3 South champions: 2016–17
Eight former players have gone on to win international caps.