Westmont station (Illinois)
Westmont is a station on Metra's BNSF Railway Line in Westmont, Illinois. The station is 19.4 miles (31.2 km) from Union Station, the east end of the line. In Metra's zone-based fare system, Westmont is in zone D. There is a staffed station building across the street from the Westmont Village Hall. The station house is diagonally across from the Village Hall at West Quincy and South Lincoln Streets.
|Location||1 West Quincy Street|
|Owned by||Village of Westmont|
|Line(s)||BNSF Chicago Subdivision|
|Platforms||2 side platforms|
|Passengers (2014)||1,070 (avg. weekday)|
|Rank||47 out of 236|
- Metra Railfan Tips - BNSF Railway Line
- "Route 662 – South Central Westmont". PaceBus.com. Chicago: Pace Suburban Bus Service.
- "Route 665 – Darien-Westmont". PaceBus.com. Chicago: Pace Suburban Bus Service.
- "Route 715 – Central DuPage". PaceBus.com. Chicago: Pace Suburban Bus Service.
- Metra – Stations – Westmont station (Illinois)
- Station from Cass Avenue from Google Maps Street View
|This Illinois train station-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|