West Hollywood (Hollywood, Florida)
West Hollywood is a neighborhood in Broward County, Florida, United States. The ZIP code for the community is 33023. The community is within the city limits of Hollywood. The latest population for the area recorded was 60,806. West Hollywood reported as an "unincorporated place" by the U.S. Census Bureau in 1950, when the population count totaled 1,196.
|• Water||0.0 sq mi (0.0 km2) 0%|
|Elevation||10 ft (3 m)|
|Time zone||UTC-5 (EST)|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC-4 (EDT)|
|Website||Sub-area 8: West Hollywood|
West Hollywood is located at 26.021 degrees north, 80.184 degrees west (26.021, -80.184). The elevation for the community is 10 feet above sea level. The community is bounded by Davie Road Extension and 72nd Avenue to the west, Stirling Road to the north, Florida Turnpike to the east and Hollywood Boulevard to the south. This area includes the residential areas of Boulevard Heights and Driftwood.
The median income for the community is $43,113 and the median age is 31.79.
The community of West Hollywood is served by Broward County Public Schools.
- "Free USPS Lookup and Boundary Map". www.usnaviguide.com.
- "Sub-area 8: West Hollywood" (PDF).
- "Hollywood FL 33023 Demographics - Movoto". Movoto Real Estate.
- 1950 U.S. Census of Population
- "placenames". www.placenames.com.
- "US Gazetteer files: 2010, 2000, and 1990". United States Census Bureau. 2011-02-12. Retrieved 2011-04-23.
- West Hollywood profile from Hometown Locator
- "Census of Population and Housing". U.S. Census Bureau. Retrieved 2009-03-27.
- "West Hollywood, Florida: ZipRealty.com".
|This article about a location in Broward County, Florida is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|