Wesley K. Wark (born 1952) was an associate professor in the History department at the University of Toronto.
Wark was President of the Canadian Association for Security and Intelligence Studies (CASIS) in 1998-2000 and 2004-2006. He served on the Prime Minister's Advisory Council on National Security (2005-2009). He is also teaching as visiting research professor at the Graduate School of Public and International Affairs of University of Ottawa.
Wark is a frequent media commentator on national security and intelligence issues on contemporary security issues. Other scholarly interests include the popular culture of espionage in the contemporary history, the study of terrorism and counter-terrorism and modern and contemporary international relations. He was also a member of the Committee on the Civil Dimension of Security of the NATO Parliamentary Assembly.
- Twenty-First Century Intelligence, Routledge, 2013 (editor)
- Espionage: Past, Present, Future? Elsevier, 1994 (editor)
- Security and Intelligence in a Changing World: New Perspectives for the 1990s, edited by Anthony Stuart Farson, David Stafford, Wesley K. Wark, Psychology Press, 1991
- Spy Fiction, Spy Films, and Real Intelligence, 1991 (editor)
- The Ultimate Enemy: British Intelligence and Nazi Germany, 1985
- Prime Minister Stephen Harper Announces Appointments to the Advisory Council on National Security (ACNS): Wesley Wark who was appointed in 2005 agreed to remain, Ottawa 1 Nov 2010.
- Canada's National Security Advisory Council Quietly Shut Down By Conservatives
- NATO Parliamentary Assembly committee member, Wesley Wark with biography.
- Review of Espionage: Past, Present, Future?: Reg Whitaker, Canadian Historical Review, 
- Review of Security and Intelligence in a Changing World: Victor Huard, Canadian Journal of History, doi:10.3138/cjh.27.3.610
- Reviews of Spy Fiction, Spy Films, and Real Intelligence: Philip M. Taylor, The International History Review, JSTOR 40107307; Keith Neilson, Canadian Journal of History, doi:10.3138/cjh.26.3.525
- Reviews of The Ultimate Enemy: Keith Robbins, The English Historical Review, JSTOR 571163; Nigel Clive, International Affairs, JSTOR 2618401; Andrew J. Crozier, History, JSTOR 24415416; Alfred Gollin, The American Historical Review, JSTOR 1864004; R. H., Military Affairs, JSTOR 1988468; M. R. D. Foot, Albion, JSTOR 4049715; L. L. Farrar Jr., Annals of the American Academy of Political and Social Science, JSTOR 1045620; Patrick Beesly, International History Review, JSTOR 40105656; Ralph White, Guerres mondiales et conflits contemporains, JSTOR 25730412
- Human Rights Research and Education Centre Short profile of Wesley Wark, University of Ottawa