(Redirected from Werd (disambiguation))
Werd may refer to:
- WERD (historic radio station), the first radio station owned and programmed by African Americans.
- Werd (Lake Constance), the main island of the small Lake Constance island group in Switzerland.
- Werd (Zürich), a district of the city of Zürich in Switzerland.
- Werdhölzli, an area of Zürich nearby Werdinsel.
- Werdinsel, a Limmat river island in Zürich.
- Werd, the German name for Vărd village, Chirpăr Commune, Sibiu County, Romania
- WERD, a segment on The Late Show with Stephen Colbert