|Look up wedding in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A wedding is a formal ceremony which unites people in marriage.
Wedding may also refer to:
Film and TVEdit
- Wedding (TV series), a Korean drama broadcast by KBS in 2005
- "Wedding", an episode of the British sitcom Men Behaving Badly
- A Wedding (1978 film), an American comedy directed by Robert Altman
- A Wedding (2016 film), a drama directed by Stephan Streker also known as Noces
- "A Wedding" (Glee), an episode of the U.S. television series Glee
- A Wedding (opera), a 2004 comic opera based on Robert Altman's 1978 film A Wedding
|Search foror on Wikipedia.|
- All pages with titles beginning with Wedding or All pages with titles beginning with A Wedding
- The Wedding (disambiguation)
- Destination Wedding, a 2018 film starring Winona Ryder and Keanu Reeves
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Wedding.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.