|Look up weave in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Weave may refer to:
- Weaving, a method of fabric production
Arts and entertainmentEdit
- Weave (Forgotten Realms), a mechanism for using magic in Dungeons & Dragons fantasy games
- Shadow Weave, a force of magic that is the inverse and opposite of the Weave
- Weave Magazine, an American literary magazine based in Pittsburgh
- Big Daddy Weave, a contemporary Christian band composed of Mike Weaver (lead singer), Jay Weaver, Jeremy Redmon, Joe Shirk, and Brian Beihl
- Weave and Spin, the first album by folk trio Lady Maisery
Science and technologyEdit
- Weave (consultancy), a French company which provides operational strategy consulting services
- Hair weave, an artificial hair integration
- Bob and weave, a boxing maneuver
- Weave Bridge, a bridge at The University of Pennsylvania, US
- Thach Weave, an aerial combat tactic developed by naval aviator John S. Thach
- Unweave the Weave, a road construction project of the Minnesota Department of Transportation
- Weave of events, a number of actions and their effects that are contiguous and linked together that results in a particular outcome
- Weave poles, in the sport of dog agility
- "we've", a commonly used contraction of "we have"
- Weeve, a crowdfunding website
- weev (born 1985), internet troll
- Dreamweaver (disambiguation)
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Weave.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.