|Look up watercolor, watercolors, watercolour, or watercolours in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Watercolor, Watercolors, Watercolour, or Watercolours may refer to:
- Color of water, an intrinsic property of the covalently-bonded chemical substance
- Water Colors (album), the first album by Japanese song writer Ayako Ikeda
- Water Colours, the debut studio album by the American electronica band, Swimming With Dolphins
- Watercolor painting, a painting method in which the paints are made of pigments suspended in a water-based solution
- WaterColor, Florida, an unincorporated master-planned community located in Seagrove Beach
- Watercolors (album), Pat Metheny's second album
- Watercolors (film), a 2008 film by American director David Oliveras
- Watercolors (Sirius XM), a Sirius XM Radio music channel that specializes in playing smooth jazz
- Watercolour, a 2008–2012 built settlement and neighbourhood in Redhill, Surrey
- "Watercolour" (song), the first single from the third album Immersion by Australian drum and bass band Pendulum
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Watercolor.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.