|Look up washout in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Washout may refer to:
- Washout (erosion), the erosion of a soft surface by a gush of water
- Washout (aeronautics), the practice of building a wing with a twist from root to tip
- Washout (comics), a mutant character in the Marvel Comics universe
- "Washout", a song by The Fallout Trust
- "Washout", a 1991 episode of the PBS show Shining Time Station
- "Washout", a story from The Railway Series book "Thomas Goes Home"
- Washed Out, the stage name of chillwave musician Ernest Greene
- The well drilling process for enlarging a drill hole in an oil well
- A term for a sporting event cancelled due to rain; see Rainout (sports)
- An alternate name for a Run-in period, a common phase in clinical research
- Radiocontrast washout, where radiocontrast disappears from a tissue
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Washout.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.