Washerwoman or Washerwomem may refer to:
- Washerwoman, a laundress, i.e. a woman who takes in laundry. Both terms are now old-fashioned.
- Alternanthera caracasana, a plant
- The Irish Washerwoman, a traditional and well known Irish jig
- The Washerwomen (Les Blanchisseuses), early film (1896) by Georges Méliès
- Washerwoman's sprain or De Quervain syndrome, a tenosynovitis of the sheath or tunnel that surrounds two tendons that control movement of the thumb.
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Washerwoman.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.