Warner Center station
Warner Center Station is a transit hub in the eponymous commercial development in the Woodland Hills neighborhood of the San Fernando Valley in Los Angeles, California, USA. When BRT service began on the Orange Line in 2005, Warner Center was the western terminus, and the only stop not on a dedicated busway. In 2012 an extension of the Orange Line opened to Chatsworth station, leaving Warner Center on a one-stop stub served by alternate buses; in June 2018, Orange Line services to Warner Center ceased altogether, replaced by a shuttle that connected to Canoga station and other area destinations running every 10 minutes. Several other bus lines continue to serve the station.
|Location||6101½ Owensmouth Avenue, Woodland Hills, Los Angeles|
|Opened||October 29, 2005|
|Closed||June 24, 2018 (Orange Line service discontinued)|
- Westfield Promenade
- Westfield Topanga and The Village
- Fallbrook Mall West Hills (Note: Take 164 Westbound to Fallbrook Ave.)
- Corner Bakery
- P.F. Chang's China Bistro
- Ruby's Diner
- Ruth's Chris Steakhouse
- Mission Burrito
- California Pizza Kitchen
- Gule's Mediterranean
- La Vaca Brazilian Grill
- AMC Promenade 16 Theaters
- "Warner Center". www.metro.net. Retrieved 2019-06-13.
- "Warner Center's Orange Line stop is going away. Here's what will replace it". Daily News. 2018-02-08. Retrieved 2019-06-13.
- Metro. "2018 - Area Bus Service - Metro Warner Center Shuttle" (PDF).
- "Orange Line station information". Retrieved 2010-10-02.