Wardington Manor lies between Lower and Upper Wardington in Oxfordshire. The house dates from the middle of the 16th century or possibly earlier. The house was remodelled in 1665 and twice early in the 20th century.
- Sherwood & Pevsner 1974, p. 823. sfn error: no target: CITEREFSherwoodPevsner1974 (help)
- Obituary https://www.oxfordmail.co.uk/news/6641389.lord-wardington/
- "Inquiries into manor fire go on". April 17, 2004 – via news.bbc.co.uk.
- "Wardington Manor Gardens". www.users.globalnet.co.uk.
- Historic England. "Wardington Manor (Grade II*) (1228757)". National Heritage List for England. Retrieved 16 February 2015.