Walderdorff is a German noble family. The Walderdorff family belongs to the Uradel of the Rhineland and has strong historic ties to the Catholic Church. Members of the family originally held the rank of Imperial Knight, and were later elevated to comital rank by the Holy Roman Emperor. Since 1657 the family's seat has been Molsberg Castle in Westerwaldkreis.
Notable family membersEdit
- Wilderich von Walderdorff (1617–1680), Prince-Bishop of Vienna
- Johann IX Philipp von Walderdorff (1701–1768), Archbishop-Elector of Trier and Prince-Bishop of Worms
- Wilderich of Walderdorf (1739–1810), Prince-Bishop of Speyer
- Rudolf Graf Walderdorff (d.1866), Austrian malacologist and entomologist
- Tessa Gräfin von Walderdorff (b.1994), American socialite