Waiting Room (disambiguation)
A waiting room is a place where people sit or stand until the event they are waiting for occurs.
Waiting Room(s) or The Waiting Room(s) may also refer to:
Film, TV and theatreEdit
- The Waiting Room (2007 film), a 2007 British film starring Anne-Marie Duff
- The Waiting Room (2010 film), a 2010 Hindi film directed by Maneej Premnath
- The Waiting Room (2012 film), a 2012 documentary film and social media project directed by Peter Nicks
- The Waiting Room (2015 film), a 2015 Canadian film
- The Waiting Room (TV series), a 2008 Australian observational documentary
- The Waiting Room, a 2000 play by Tanika Gupta
- Waiting Room (band), an Australian rock band
- The Waiting Room, a 2002 album by Poor Old Lu
- The Waiting Room (Tindersticks album), an album by Tindersticks
- The Waiting Room (John Mann album), an album by John Mann
- Waiting Rooms (album), a 1997 album by Simon Warner
- The Waiting Room, a 2005 album by Emanon
- The Waiting Room (EP), a 1983 EP by Do-Ré-Mi
- Waiting Room (EP), an EP by Jamie Teachenor
- "Waiting Room", a song from Fugazi's 1988 self-titled EP
- "Waiting Room", a song from No Doubt's 2001 album Rock Steady
- "The Waiting Room", a song from Genesis' 1974 album, The Lamb Lies Down on Broadway
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Waiting Room.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.