WWE Survivor Series (video game)
This article needs additional citations for verification. (January 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
WWE Survivor Series is a professional wrestling video game developed by Natsume and published by THQ for the Game Boy Advance handheld console. WWE Survivor Series is based on the World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) annual pay-per-view, Survivor Series. The game is the sequel to Road to WrestleMania X8. WWE Survivor Series was also the last WWE video game released for a Nintendo handheld console until WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2008 for the Nintendo DS in 2007.
|WWE Survivor Series|
|Platform(s)||Game Boy Advance|
|Mode(s)||Single player, multiplayer|
With it being two years since the last Game Boy Advance WWE game, the roster is vastly different from previous one and included eight Raw and eight SmackDown! wrestlers. The story mode was changed to accompany the WWE's Brand Extension from 2002, meaning the player could choose a particular brand to get to the top before switching brands to conquer another brand. The story mode was also changed in that winning matches wasn't necessarily the main aim. Instead, the aim was to give out a good match and make matches less one-sided.
- "WWE Survivor Series Release Information for Game Boy Advance". GameFAQs. Retrieved 28 January 2012.
- "WWE Survivor Series for Game Boy Advance Reviews". Metacritic. Retrieved 28 January 2012.
- Zoss, Jeremy (January 2005). "WWE Survivor Series". Game Informer (141): 149. Archived from the original on 27 July 2009. Retrieved 4 March 2015.
- Provo, Frank (October 22, 2004). "WWE Survivor Series Review". GameSpot. Retrieved 4 March 2015.
- The Bearer (November 1, 2004). "WWE Survivor Series - GBA - Review". GameZone. Archived from the original on February 21, 2008. Retrieved 4 March 2015.
- Harris, Craig (October 25, 2004). "WWE Survivor Series". IGN. Retrieved 4 March 2015.
- "WWE Survivor Series". NGC Magazine. January 2005.
- "WWE Survivor Series". Nintendo Power. 188: 141. January 2005.
|This THQ-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This fighting game–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|